Monday, August 28, 2006

 

This isn't happening

OK. I have like 9 freakin hours to find my boy's belt before his first day of school. I cannot screw this up. How do you lose a belt just one and a half days after it was worn. My house is small. I'm talkin' flippin tiny. There are not that many places to hide it. Arggg. I'm so on the ball. I actually ironed pleats into his tiny little pants today. A WHOLE DAY BEFORE HE NEEDED THEM. Lunches are packed. Socks are waiting in shoes. Shapened pencils are all pointy and happy~just waiting to be used. This day will be remembered forever, and do you know what he will remember? Mommy couldn't find the belt, and he was not in proper uniform. All the other kids will be in proper uniform, but no. . .not my kid. His drawers will be droopin, and his shirt will become untucked, and he will forever been known as the ex-homeschool boy.

Comments:
just do what my husband used to do as a kid when he had no belt - use twine. (yes, he did that even before he lived in the south...)
 
Can you give him one of yours? You make me laugh!!
Hope your first day is not too stressful, but you can say yippee-skippy-skipper-doodles or whatever it is you say.
 
I FOUND IT. It was on the belt rack hanging in the closet. . .where it belongs. I suprised even myself.
 
Check in the couch...thats where everything lost goes in our house...
 
Glad ya found it! How is school for those EX-HOMESCHOOLED children?
 
how has school been going? How's mommy doing with the kiddos at school?
 
where are you
 
Is Kary in some sort of school induced coma? What's up Kary, where are you?
 
I think that she is partying to hard to blog.
 
Lainey (hot momma's daughter) and Jed (mommy brain's son) were over here playing yesterday. I overheard this:
Lainey - "Let's play circus"
Jed - "yeah, we could be circus people".....

I smiled and thought of you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?